Re: Agenda for 5 December 2003 Teleconference

Dear All,

Due to a rescheduled meeting this afternoon I shall only be able to attend
the 1st hour of this afternoon's telecon...

Very Best Regards

Alistair

Alistair Garrison
Managing Director
Accessinmind Limited
www.accessinmind.com
Tel.: 0207 252 2746

IMPORTANT: This e-mail, including any attachments, is for the addressee
only.  It may contain privileged and/or confidential information.  If it
has come to you in error, please notify the sender immediately.  If you
are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy, print,
distribute or rely on its contents.  All e-mails and any attachments are
believed, but not warranted, to be virus free.  However, all e-mails
should be virus checked before being downloaded and we accept no
responsibility therefore.