RE: Outreach Updates - November 17

Hi-

I started a group to study the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
(version 1.0.) The group is for technical communicators who need to
consider accessibility issues when designing Web sites.

Our first meeting was November 17.

For more information:

1. Go to www.stc-boston.org
2. Click "Events."
3. Click "SIG Meetings."
4. Click the AccessAbility SIG icon (butterfly).

Let me know if you want to be added to my distribution list.

Thanks,

- Lori

Lori Gillen
Technical Writer

McKesson Health Solutions
275 Grove Street, Suite 1-110
Newton, MA 02466
617.273.3167 Tel
617.273.3777 Fax

"The power of the Web is in its universality. Access by everyone
regardless of disability is an essential aspect."

- Tim Berners-Lee