Regrets: Re: EOWG: Agenda for 24 October 2003 Teleconference

hello all,

We will not be able to attend the teleconference today as we are doing a
training of webmasters of French public web sites. These are web site
designers of the French senate, of different towns and public administrations.

Have a good call!

Regards

Sylvie