should have been saved with .xhtml extension?? Re: EOWG: pre-reading for 10 October 2003 Teleconference

Believe this document is xhtml and should have been saved with .xhtml
extension??
check doctype
pre-reading loads fine in safari, but not ie on mac

Please excuse my apologies for not contributing more at this time.

Jonathan

On Friday, October 10, 2003, at 09:25  am, Sylvie Duchateau wrote:

> Hi Shawn and all,
>
> I tried to read the document you sent for the EO conference from today
> but I can only read XML code. I use IE 5.5.
>
> One of my colleagues tried to display the document too but he also is
> not able to read it properly. He uses IE 6.
>
> How can we read this documents? Thank you for any information!
>
> Regards
>
> Sylvie
> A 05:39 09/10/03, Shawn Lawton Henry a écrit :
>
>> EOWG folks,
>>
>> At the upcoming EOWG teleconference, we will be discussing two aspects
>> of the WAI Web site usability testing protocol (the plan for the
>> test).
>> Specifically, we will:
>> - review WSTF (Web Site Task Force) recommendations for participant
>> (users) criteria
>> - discuss WSTF draft tasks (what the usability testing participants
>> will
>> do with site)
>>
>> Draft participant criteria and tasks is available at:
>> - http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/UCD/wai-ut
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> ~ Shawn

Jonathan Chetwynd
http://www.peepo.co.uk
"A web by people with learning difficulties"