example of contents lists and RE: Alternate format for long docs.

"World Wide Web Consortium Process Document" provides an example of
providing both a primary contents page that links to multiple files and
a single file that contains all, as well as a short contents list and an
expanded contents list.

1. main page:
	http://www.w3.org/2003/06/Process-20030618/

includes paragraph: "This document is also available in these
non-normative packages: single HTML file, self- contained gzipped tar
archive, self-contained zip archive."

and "Table of Contents" with 14 items, immediately followed by "Expanded
table of contents"

2. single HTML file with all is at:
	http://www.w3.org/2003/06/Process-20030618/process.html

http://www.msu.edu/unit/facrecds/FacHand/

or

http://www.msu.edu/unit/facrecds/SpecHand/index.html

MSU: Advancing Knowledge. Transforming Lives.

Libraries, Computing & Technology:
                      Connecting People and Information

                           Have a Productive Day!

Charmane K. Corcoran
Information & Project Principal
Michigan State University
Client Advocacy Office
316A Computer Center
East Lansing MI 48824

E-Mail:
	corcora1@msu.edu
Phone:
	Departmental Office: 517/353-4856
	Direct/Voice Mail: 517/355-4500 Ext. 244
FAX:
	Departmental: 517/355-0141
HmPg:
	http://www.msu.edu/~corcora1/