Re: WCAG 2.0: Q4 and Q5

At 01:22 PM 8/12/2003 -0400, Sailesh Panchang wrote:
>Q4. What would the impact of the guidelines and checkpoints be on EOWG's
>Evaluation Resource Suite?
>Q5. What would the impact of this draft of WCAG 2.0 be on other EOWG
>documents?
>Answer to 4 and 5:
>How will answers to Q 4 and 5  be of relevance to WCAG-WG? Do we need to
>evaluate this now
>before Sepp 10?

Let's at least take a look at these questions while we're in the WCAG 2.0
Working Draft, since that may help our planning process for EOWG. At the
same time, it seems that there's at least some possibility that we may be
able to point out to them some clearer or better ways for them to reference
EOWG materials.

- Judy