RE: EOWG: Agenda for 1 August 2003 Teleconference

> 2. Action item review from last week's teleconference:
>          - Usability testing planning: Shawn and Justin to provide
references on
>          number of participants for usability testing.

action item status: started, not completed, at:
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/UCD/UT.html

~Shawn

.html

6. Update on EOWG meetings in Dublin on 3-5 Sept 2003

7. Checking EOWG meeting schedule for August 2003
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/#meetings

Last week's minutes:
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/2003/0725.html

IRC: (Internet Relay Chat)
          - for those who wish to use IRC to accompany the
teleconference discussion
          - channel: #eo
          - server: irc.w3.org
          - port: 6665

Regards,

Judy & Shawn

Director, Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI), World Wide Web Consortium
(W3C) MIT/LCS Room NE43-355, 200 Technology Square, Cambridge, MA,
02139,  USA