Quick Tips appearance samples obsolete

From: Harvey Bingham <hbingham@acm.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 23:53:40 -0500
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
Cc: danield@w3.org
Thanks, Daniel for encouraging further translations, now the list has 27
languages.
I wonder how many cards have been distributed all-together.

The currently most recent 2001/01 text is available from

     http://www.w3.org/WAI/References/QuickTips/#Sample

I note that the graphic reference versions of the quick tips in both sizes
are the 1999/08 versions, rather than the one we revised in 2001/01.

     "Two versions of the Quick Tips card are available for reference:
              An image (a .gif file) showing how the Quick Tips appear
when laid out on a
      business card (small size/print, August 1999 version).
              A bigger image (another .gif file)showing how the Quick
Tips business card
     layout look like (but less accurate) "

I hope those were not the reference basis for any of the now 27 translations!

Regards/Harvey Bingham