Re: EDITS: "Reduce Site Maintenance"

Here are some more ideas:

Replace "manpower" and "time" with "effort"

The point on validation could mention that validated code is less likely to
need to be tweaked/rewritten for new browsers and versions. It can also be
transformed and corrected.

In the last point, perhaps "The latest versions" isn't necessary, as
keeping up with the lates version implies increased maintenance.

In the update and redesign point, we could delete "existing" or replace it
wiht "standardised".

I'm not clear about how built-in accessibility features reduce site
maintenance, perhaps this should explained.

"Repackaging" might be better expressed as "repurposing" or "reuse".

In the last sentence, I think "access modes" or "multimodal access" and
"devices" are the words to use.

regards to all,

Alan Chuter
achuter@teleservicios.es