RE: RNIB "standard letter to web designers"

From: Shawn Lawton Henry <Shawn@UIAccess.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 22:04:34 -0600
To: "'EOWG \(E-mail\)'" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
> Here is the link to 2 standard letters RNIB's Campaign for
> Good Web Design
> have on their web site http://www.rnib.org.uk/digital/standard.htm

As discussed a couple weeks ago, I will be sending messages to webmasters
about accessibility, specifically scalable text. (This was my New Years
resolution - to tell the offending sites' webmasters about it instead of
just yelling at my innocent laptop.) The draft is at
http://www.uiaccess.com/notice-1.html. Suggestions welcome!

Cheers,

- Shawn

Shawn Lawton Henry