Re: Questions about Evaluating Web Sites...

Regarding Sylvie's comment that she is unable to find the changes I mentioned:

I apologize if how I reported on the edits is unclear.  When the actual
change log is revised it will probably be easier to identify where I made
changes.  Perhaps I will be given the opportunity to identify the changes I
made during the conference call this morning.

Cheers!
Chuck