some comments on pending documents

From: Carlos A Velasco <velasco@fit.fraunhofer.de>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 17:52:14 +0100
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
hi all,

Since I missed last Friday's call, I send a couple of short comments (minutes
are not posted, so apologies if this is closed).

Judy Brewer wrote:

> 2. Latest Revision of Implementation Plan
>
> http://www.dartmouth.edu/~shorton/eowg/implementation/13dec2001.html

In the section "Make Your Web Site Accessible," I would word the first point:
     *  Build accessibility into first drafts and site templates.

I consider the rest, a very good reference.

> 3. First Draft of Selecting Software
>         http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/impl/software

I would add an additional point in the section "Vendor Queries", in the category
"When selecting new or replacement software", I would reword:
     Which applications are more conformant with ATAG 1.0?
into:
     Which applications are more conformant with ATAG 1.0, or at least
     do not overwrite markup introduced by the author?

Just some thoughts.

Regards,
carlos
--