EOWG agenda for this Wednesday December 19th, 2001, 4pm US EST

EOWG:

Based on sufficient positive responses for a meeting this Wednesday
December 19th, 2001, we will indeed be meeting at our Wednesday time which
is 4:00pm - 5:30pm US Eastern Standard Time.

Phone bridge is 1-617-252-7000.

If you are not usually able to attend meetings at this time, you do _not_
need to send regrets; but please join us on Friday December 21 at our usual
time (8:30am-10:30am) if you can.

Agenda will include a continuation of our discussion from last Friday -- a
brief outreach update section followed by latter items from last friday's
agenda including:

1. Outreach Updates

2. First Draft of Selecting Software
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/impl/software
         continuation of discussion:
         - section-by-section walk-through
         - review of vendor questions

3. Review of other steps to complete implementation resource suite
         - as listed with implementation plan in deliverables
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/#deliv

4. Japanese Quick Tips for Kids
         - perspective from different approaches
         - dealing with fragmentation

5. Various joint-meeting possibilities with WCAG WG at CSUN
         - yet more scheduling options

6. Confirming upcoming EOWG meetings
         - schedule into January

Regards,