Re: Fwd: Re: Feedback on "persuasiveness" of arguments

At 11:20 AM -0500 2001/11/02, Judy Brewer wrote:
>Kynn
>
>Yes, EOWG prefers to re-review & revise the document in light of the
>new comments received, before doing a Web survey. And at that point,
>EOWG may have some feedback on the survey itself before going ahead
>with it.

No prob.  The whole point was to say "do _this_" and have an example,
rather than just making a suggestion in a vacuum, so if you have a
sense as to what I'm taking about, then the proof-of-concept worked. :)

--Kynn

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com>
http://www.kynn.com/