Fwd: Re: Feedback on "persuasiveness" of arguments

Kynn

Yes, EOWG prefers to re-review & revise the document in light of the new
comments received, before doing a Web survey. And at that point, EOWG may
have some feedback on the survey itself before going ahead with it.

But in the meantime, EOWG may experiment with some of the question style
for internal re-examination of the document.

- Judy