Re: Feedback on "persuasiveness" of arguments

Kynn,

Given that the EOWG hasn't yet heard the feedback (we will be discussing it
shortly), and may choose to do a pass through the document on its own
first, it may be better to do the kind of exercise you suggest after the
EOWG has had a chance to respond to the comments.

Could be an interesting excercise for later though. Let's see what the
group wants to do.

- Judy