Re: Updated draft Implementation Plan for Web Accessibility

From: Chuck Letourneau <cpl@starlingweb.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2001 08:23:09 -0500
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
After 10 seconds of review, my only suggestion would be to either increase
the size of the "expand detail" icon's hot spot.  The size of the arrow
need not change, but the transparent background could be made larger.
Perhaps a hot area of 40w x 30h pixels would be easier for users of
voice-mice or touch-screens, etc. to select .  The current size is 20w x
20h pixels.

I agree with Andrew's suggestion for more detail on the alt-text of the
"expand detail" link for each section.  That would bring the page into line
with the Priority 2 Checkpoint 13.1 "Clearly identify the target of each link.

Chuck Letourneau
Starling Access Services