Re: longdesc vs D-link query

Hi Andrew,

We made a test with different user agents and OS's two months ago in our
facilities: no user agent supports longdesc so far (we did not check the
latest version of Amaya), so don't throw away your D-links <smile> yet.

Carlos

--
Dr Carlos A Velasco
mailto:Carlos.Velasco-Nunez@gmd.de    http://access.gmd.de/