Re: Company Accessibility Policies

Kathleen/Harvey,

Should we should consider promoting lead organisations (or Peak bodies) with
policies too? We have a number in Australia with accessibility policies (incl
the web), eg:

Law Foundation - http://www.lawfoundation.net.au/olap/access/web_access.html
EdNA -
http://www.edna.edu.au/edna/publish/system/edures/access_guidelines/access_guidelines.html
Bankers Assoc - http://www.bankers.asn.au/ &
http://www.bankers.asn.au/2603016.htm

Cheers, Andrew
_________________________________
Andrew Arch
Vision Australia Foundation
http://www.visionaustralia.org.au/

|--------+---------------------------------->
|        |          "Kathleen Anderson"     |
|        |          <kathleen.anderson@po.st|
|        |          ate.ct.us>              |
|        |                                  |
|        |          31/03/01 01:50          |
|        |          Please respond to       |
|        |          "Kathleen Anderson"     |
|        |                                  |
|--------+---------------------------------->
  >-----------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                     |
  |       To:     "EOWG" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>, "Harvey   |
  |       Bingham" <hbingham@acm.org>                   |
  |       cc:     (bcc: Andrew Arch/Kooyong/AFTB)       |
  |       Subject:     Re: Company Accessibility        |
  |       Policies                                      |
  >-----------------------------------------------------|

Harvey:
Sounds good. If people want to send me the company names, and links, if you
have them, I can start keeping a list.
Two links, actually - one to the company, and one to their policy, if it is
available on the web.
Thanks,
Kathleen Anderson, Webmaster
Office of the State Comptroller