From: "Ricardo Sánchez" <rsv@retemail.es>
To: <jc@signbrowser.org.uk>
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2000 6:09 PM
Subject: About iconos

Hi Jonathan,

I should like to know where can I download the clipart Popular
with Champgne.wmf and others. I haven`t it on my Windows 98

Is <Popular> the name for this collection?

Do you know if this collection is appropiate for LD users?

We (a little group in Barcelona), are working on a web center
for LD and we think that your idea for to use standard images on
user's hard disk is very good.

Thank in advance.
Ricardo Sánchez