Updated 'How PWD Use the Web'

EOWG:

New version of "How People with Disabilities Use the Web" at
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/PWD-Use-Web/20001020.html

This includes changes logged at
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/PWD-Use-Web/changelog.html

Especially the following changes
	- flipped order of document to put scenarios first & made related adjustments
	- retitled sections
	- added more technical detail to first four examples
	- further rounded-out the first four examples in the scenario section
	- (and other changes detailed in the log)

Note that all the scenario/examples aren't revised yet, nor the new ones
added (I think few people were going to contribute pieces) but let's check
the format & wording of the ones already changed.

Judy

>Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 17:59:52 -0400
>To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
>From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
>Subject: Reminder, EO WG meeting Friday October 20, 2000
>
>EOWG:
>
>Reminder, EO WG meeting Friday October 20, 2000
>
>	Time: US Eastern 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
>	Phone: +1 617 252-1038
>
>Agenda:
>
>1. Outreach updates
>
>2. Training resource suite.
>	final approval for sending to WAI IG?
>	(additional changes will be available before the meeting)
>
>3. How People with Disabilities Use the Web.
>	review revision of scenarios section & restructuring
>	(changes will be available before the meeting)
>
>- Judy
World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)