sorry I missed the meeting this am

From: Lila Laux <llaux@uswest.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 08:28:45 -0600
To: "w3c-wai-eo@w3.org" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Judy,
Sorry I missed this morning's meeting. I have injured my back and I am
taking all kinds of meds which make me groggy and not able to drive - so
I didn't get here til someone could bring me this morning.  I am
attending the WHite House Forum:Technologies for Successful Aging next
week, so probably won't get on the call next week either (if there is
one).
I have not been very successful at identifying more sites that have
national standards - the ones on William Loughborough's new site seem to
cover it.
Sorry I missed...
Lila

--