EO WG: Agenda, Friday September 29 2000

EO WG:
	Time: US Eastern 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
	Phone: +1 617 252-1038

Agenda:

1. Outreach updates

2. Training pages.
	- let's see if we can't wrap these up
	- lots of changes, some of which may not be so noticeable, but some should be
	- these four pages are (I believe) completely done, please check
		http://www.w3.org/WAI/training/
		http://www.w3.org/WAI/training/lo
		http://www.w3.org/WAI/training/ra
		http://www.w3.org/WAI/training/ad
	- and this one I've re-organized, since we only got one "perspective"
(from Carlos)
		http://www.w3.org/WAI/training/pe
		-I'd like to brainstorm our way through this during the meeting
		-quick sketch of what to cover for the four different areas, and
		-one-line "perspectives" on things to highlight from different trainers
		-and then be done with it
		-and pass it out to WAI IG for their review
		-& then publicize for general use.

3. Upcoming face-to-face
	- agenda review for those going/not going

>Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 23:26:18 -0400
>To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
>From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
>Subject: EO WG: Reminder, meeting Friday September 29 2000
>
>EO WG:
>
>Reminder, we are meeting this Friday September 29 2000
>
>	Time: US Eastern 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
>
>	Phone: +1 617 252-1038
>
>Agenda to follow.
>
>- Judy
>
>>Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 00:03:52 -0400
>>To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
>>From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
>>Subject: Next meeting Friday September 29 2000
>>
>>EO WG:
>>
>>Reminder that we are _not_ meeting September 22, and our next meeting is
Friday September 29, 2000.

>>Regards,
>>
>>Judy
World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)