RE: For review: WAI HOME PAGE REDRAFT

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <GV@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 17:36:57 -0500
To: "'Judy Brewer'" <jbrewer@w3.org>, "'EOWG'" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Hi  Judy,

I haven't had a chance to look at it in depth but my first impression is
that this is much nicer.   As you said it is not flashy - but the part that
I was most concerned with was that people coming in were...
1) confronted with technical jargon (which may be necessary at some level
but shouldn't be your first introduction (or stand in the way of finding
basic stuff)
2) unable to easily find the "start here" stuff
3) unable to sort out everything.

I think this page is much better in all three categories.  I'm sure your
next version will be even better - but this is a great improvement.

More when I have time to look more

Gregg
Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Human Factors