Re: WAI - SVG accessibility

At 04:57 PM 8/25/00 +0200, Eric Velleman wrote:
>Hello,
>
>SVG is so much fun that I tried to make the WAI logo in SVG. I could not
help hearing somebody say it looked blurry. Don't know why, but it does not
work in all browsers. Dared to attach the file to the mail because it is so
small. Please note that when you zoom into the file, the box does not
become larger like when zooming into a jpg image. Thus users can loose
overview over the image. Does somebody know if this is at all possible?
>I use the adobe svg viewer in Netscape 4.7 and IE 5

Thanks. Will give this a try.

>Regarding the page: http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/WAI-home5.html
>In Netscape 4.7, the left side of the table fills the whole page. I have
to scroll to the right to see the other items.

Yes, this is the same bug we were discussing earlier today. It seems to
occur in most Netscape versions.

>Kindest regards,
>
>Eric Velleman

>Eric Velleman
>Bartimeus Institute for the Blind and Partially Sighted
>Utrechtseweg 84, 3702 AD Zeist
>The Netherlands
>Tel: +31 (0)30 - 6982401 or +31 (0)30 - 6982346
>Fax: +31 (0)30 - 6982347
>Email: E.Velleman@bartimeus.nl
>Website: www.bartimeus.nl & www.accessibility.nl
>

>Attachment Converted: "D:\Program Files\Eudora3\Attach\WAISVG.svg"

World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)