Re: Dublin Core Meta Tags Resource?

Dublin Core stuff co-exists with other meta information. I can't think of any
time when it is not appropriate to use it, although it is probably better
used in RDF which is difficult to edit by hand than in meta elements.

I'm not sure of a resource off the top of my head - most of the current W3C
work on metadata can be found via the RDF home page at http://www.w3.org/RDF

Charles