Re:search function

I like Charles and Judy's suggestions about what the 'search function' might
be.

As I said I feel it's a little early to define what and how it is to work.

However it is important to include it in the draft proposal.

----

Charles wrote:

There is a search facility on W3C's website, and some groups such as the
WACG
group have a search their area facility on their homepage -
http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL

Is this the sort of thing you mean? I can talk to the systems team about
a simple version that looks for things in wai space if you like...

Charles

judy wrote