Re: Shorter and more URGENT

I think we are near enough - I'm not sure that we'll get real consensus
except by attrition (in particular, Daniel and I appear to fundamentally
disagree on the importance of noframes), but I think that whatever is decided
is likely to be good enough. Having said that, I'll keep on the thread...

charles McCN