Subject:    Re: Status of Quick Tips revisions
Author: "wendy a chisholm" <chisholm@trace.wisc.edu>
Date:       07/16/1999 10:35 AM

My comments prefixed with WC::

>PROPOSAL: "Frames. Label with the _title_ or _name_ attribute."
>OR PROPOSAL: "Frames. Use _noframe_, and _title_ or _name_ attribute. (NB:
>"noframe" would be in small caps)

WC:: I like the second proposal.  This technique is included in checkpoint
6.5, which is P2.
We've recently found that at least one browser for PalmOS acts like older
text-based browsers: it give you
a blank screen rather than a list of frame names.

>Tables. Make line-by-line reading sensible. Summarize.

WC:: proposal:  Tables. Make line-by-line, single column reading sensible.
Summarize.
however, i don't feel strongly about this, because if the line-by-line
reading is sensible, it is most likely in a single column.

>PROPOSAL??: Check your work. Validate. Use evaluation tools, WCAG
>guidelines and checklist www.w3.org/TR/WAI-WEBCONTENT.

WC:: yes, I like this.

--wendy