Re: Can ADA be counterproductive (was Re: Legal leg to stand on?)

From: Robert Neff <rneff@moon.jic.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 18:49:31 -0800
To: <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Cc: "Waddell, Cynthia" <cynthia.waddell@ci.sj.ca.us>
Should some WAI group (Like Education and Outreach) be tracking all the
lawsuits and posting them to the WAI web site?

At first i thought i would cringe from comments that i would be soliticing
in our group, but then i thought, "Hey, I am talking to people about
lawsuits that have been filed, but I cant reference them" and this reduces
my credibiltiy.  So if someone asks me for the lawsuits and where they could
find more information, I would start stuttering.  So, I think someone - not
sure who - should be tracking these and what information should be posted?