Re: Alternative Web Access Page

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 12:59:10 -0500 (EST)
To: Peter Bosher <peter@soundlinks.com>
cc: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
I don't think Amaya gives enhanced accessibility to anyone at the moment.
As an authoring tool, it implements some accessibility features in the
code it produces.

Ultrasonix is a screen reader for Xwindowxs under Solaris (I believe).
There is a linux version of Ultrasonix, but I am not sure how stable it is
yet. It is available from TRACE, but I don't have the URI.

SVLpro is a screenreader for linux. Again, I'll look up the URI

Charles McCathieNevile