Presentation

From: Neff, Robert <Robert.Neff@usmint.treas.gov>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 08:57:22 -0500
To: "'w3c-wai-eo@w3.org'" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
On April 14, forming a team to present at the 8th annual Federal Depository
Library Conference sponsored by the U.S. Government Printing Office.  We
will be presenting, "How to design web sites for People With Disabilities"

As I get more details, will pass these along.  Also if you are in the area,
you are invited to attend or help us present <smile>.  I would prefer to
moderate rather than both present and moderate.

rob