No new Bobby Release: false alarm

From: Harvey Bingham <hbingham@acm.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 12:53:44 -0500
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org, bobby@cast.org
My red face is not just from my all-nighter! I misspoke this morning
about a new version of Bobby.

The version I recently downloaded is the same beta version
    Bobby 3.0b3, build 002     with file of 1999/07/28
File sizes slightly incased since I first downloaded it: 5797216 bytes,
vs 5786177 that I had on my old machine. I find the FAQ describes the
differences between Bobby 2. and Bobby 3.0. Basically they assert they
are tracking the WAI guidelines.

David Clark had said last Fall that a new version was due in January.
I had thought this was it. Only in checking after my statement on this
morning's teleconference did I find that it was still the old beta release
one. I have email for the bug reports I had turned in, where I find the
version numbers matched.

I assume Chuck Hitchcock or David Clark will give us proper notice when
the new release becomes public.

Regards/Harvey