Kids Pages

From: Neff, Robert <Robert.Neff@usmint.treas.gov>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 09:33:59 -0500
To: "'w3c-wai-eo@w3.org'" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Cc: "'gv@trace.wisc.edu'" <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
I am part of a project here that is building a kid's page for the US MINT.
This is in part sponsored by a grant and will serve to educate kids.  This
will be used in schools and teachers are assisting in the development.

I came in late in the game here and am scrambling to ensure universal
accessibility and a complete testing process.  Does anyone know of any work
done for Kids with disabilities such as usability testing and cognitive
understanding?

Also, does anyone have any contacts at Galladet University?  Would like to
set-up a discussion with people there on any research for kids with
disabilities and possibly more.

Thanks, rob neff