Re: waicard9

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 1999 11:50:15 -0800
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
LK: "how about point to a page which is a replica of the card".

WL:: I think if we point to the main WAI site we get more bang for the
buck.

Like a certain trial going on in Washington, DC we are looking for an
"exit strategy".  I implore Judy (or Daniel?) to put "gone" to the
"going, going" that is dragging on and diverting our attentions from the
next important item on the agenda - whatever that may be <grin>.
--
Love.
            ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE