Re: WAI card

From: Daniel Dardailler <danield@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 1999 10:22:24 +0100
To: "Leonard R. Kasday" <kasday@acm.org>
cc: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>, w3c-wai-eo@w3.org

> So, shouldn't we put in words like
>
> Also for now also use duplicate text links.
> (I'm not happy with how I expressed that but it's the best I can think of
> now).

I'm not really in favor of asking for duplicate anything to be added
to the page.

But I'm happy with the way Charles phrased it:
  Image Maps Use client-side MAP and provide text links for hotspots

which can be read either way: ALT text on AREA, or dup text in
addition to AREA. Depending on your willingness to support legagy
browser, this leaves some freedom.