Re: Alternative Browsers and Screen-readers

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 10:50:28 -0500 (EST)
To: Peter Bosher <peter@soundlinks.com>
cc: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
Another alternative browser is the combination of w3 and emacspeak.

Charles McCathieNevile

On Wed, 20 Jan 1999, Peter Bosher wrote:

  Greetings EOWG,

  I'm working on a collection of alternative browsers and screen-readers for
  one of the EO deliverables.   this is for reference and to help check pages
  with different browsers and combinations of browsers and screen-readers.

  this may be discussed during Friday's meeting, and I'd welcome any
  suggestions for improvements or additions.

  In particular, there could be a third section for "mainstream alternative
  browsers" such as LYNX, Opera, net-tamer ..., would this be helpful?  And
  can you let me have references for any others, Arach.... and others I can't
  call to mind.

  the first draft is at http://www.soundlinks.com/absr.htm.

  Regards,

  Peter.