Public Relations List - Draft List

From: Robert C. Neff <rcn@fenix2.dol-esa.gov>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 10:02:03 -0500
To: "'w3c-wai-eo@w3.org'" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Cc: "'neff@home'" <rneff@moon.jic.com>
Thank you for letting me do this for us.  Here is a draft for the Public
Relations List.  Please brainstorm and put down all thoughts, even if they
may be loosely related.  We can always append the list later.  Here is the
initial list: Professional Lists, Magazines, Training, Organizations and
Associations, Organizations and Associations, Industry.  Please add, delete
or create new categories to the lists and .  Where applicable, please list
the URL and country or state/province.  Also please reply to my home email,
see Cc: above as we are experiencing intermittent problems here at work.

1.  Professional Lists

a. Association of Internet Professionals - International with local
chapters
b. HTML Writers Guild
c. The Guild ?
d.  Capital City Users Group (CPCUG) - Washington DC

2.  Magazines
a.

3.  Training (Please also list groups specific to your area)
National
a.  The Computer Learning Center
b.  US Web

Local -Washington DC