one of the intro slides crashes NN 4.07 on WinNT

From: David Dierauer <dierauer@student.lansing.cc.mi.us>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 16:58:35 -0400 (EDT)
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
I am using your site as part of HWG's web-based class "Designing
for Universal Accessibility with HTML 4.0". I was working through
the Introduction slides and noticed that wai/three/int5-0.htm
consistently crashed Netscape Navigator.

Here's the system info:
Navigator 4.07
Windows NT
Gateway with a Pentium II processor

The machine was equipped with Dr. Watson software (apparently
some sort of crash debugger), which gave the following
information about the crash:

Exception: access violation (0xc0000005), Address: 0x00000000

Hopefully that will make more sense to you than it does to me.

I then looked at the page on a Power Macintosh 6100/60 running
Navigator 3.0, Mac System 7.6.1. No problem.

-David
David Dierauer          dierauer@student.lansing.cc.mi.us
Computer Science student
Webmaster, Nat'l Assoc. of College & Univ. Food Services
      http://www.nacufs.org/nacufs/
Reference Librarian, Library of Michigan