Re: WAI IG CALL FOR REVIEW: WCAG CURRICULUM

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn-hwg@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 12:29:15 -0700
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
The requirements at:

     http://www.starlingweb.com/wai/three/int6-0.htm

confuse me.  It seems counter to the idea of accessibility
to say that this is accessible to everyone but that you should
have a specific screen resolution, browser options, and
multimedia capability in order to use this.  I feel this
"slide" in particular sets a bad precident by saying that
such "suggested recommendations" are acceptable practice
on web sites.