Re: new review 5

From: Chuck Letourneau <cpl@starlingweb.com>
Date: Fri, 07 May 1999 20:16:24 -0400
To: allan_jm@tsb1.tsbvi.edu
Cc: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
At 07/05/99 09:31 AM , you wrote:
>http://www.starlingweb.com/wai/three/sam44-0.htm also on sam45-0.htm
>
>consider adding a link to the next page, I completely missed the small text
>in the lower right hand corner that says the information is continued.

CPL:: I have made the "small" text in the lower right hand corner a link on
a few of the slides.  The text is "smaller" but eminently readable in IE,
but Netscape doesn't like my style sheet commands and seems to make
everything too small.  Does Netscape not support FONT-SIZE in CSS?

>http://www.starlingweb.com/wai/three/sam46-0.htm
>
>need a </tbody> at the end of the first <tbody> section

CPL:: done.

>http://www.starlingweb.com/wai/three/sam48-0.htm
>remove " at the end
>TH is in HTML to mean "Table Header", not to give you another way to bold
>some text".

CPL:: done.

Thanks,
Chuck