Fw: Want to present a paper?

From: Robert Neff <rneff@moon.jic.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 1999 11:48:03 -0700
To: <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Cc: <kitch@afb.org>
FYI, if anyone is interested in presenting.

<start snippet>
From: Joe Roeder

FYI- This caught my attention because it is in our own back yard
(Alexandria, Virginia).  I took a
peek at the website and- guess what- all the papers are REQUIRED to be in
PDF!  Some of the 1998 conference papers dealt with universal access, web
issues, etc. and the presenters and board members seem to be mostly
university types.  You could do a paper on accessible web designs!

Telecommunications Policy Research Conference, Alexandria, VA,
Sept. 25-27.
Contact:  http://www.si.umich.edu/~prie/tprc/.

<end snippet>

P.S.   If anyone knows of a conference in Wales in early October, please let
me know.  The Rugby World Cup is there and I have a life long passion to
attend.  Hey Judy, are you a rugby fan?  We could always have a WAI meeting
there? <smile and big grin>