Re: Problem with netscape and style sheets

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 00:20:31 -0400 (EDT)
To: Prof Norm Coombs <nrcgsh@ritvax.isc.rit.edu>
cc: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
Unfortunately, if Netscape cannot find a stylesheet when it looks for one,
this problem arises (in a number of Netscape 4.x versions). The solution
is to ensure that you do not refer to a stylesheet which is not there.

(At least that's the only thing I have found to work, and so far it has
always worked for me)

Charles McCathieNevile