Problem with netscape and style sheets

From: Prof Norm Coombs <nrcgsh@ritvax.isc.rit.edu>
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 1999 12:25:37 -0400
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
On part of our web site we began using style sheets.  One of our users
began to get "file not found" errors.  He is using Netscape 4.5

On the pages with no css no problem.  Once he landed on a menu using css
and clicked on a link, that link did not work.  He used other computers in
his library but with same netscape and same problem.

We removed the css and he was ok.

Anyone had a problem like this?

He also said since they went to the Netscape 4.5 that they have been unable
to access the main NY Public Library web.

Norman Coombs
EASI