brochure

From: Robert C. Neff <rneff@moon.jic.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 20:20:19 -0500
To: "EO (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
I was also rethinking the brochure idea.  I know we agreed the emphasis
needs to be on the guidelines, but we could use a slick brochure for
marketing.  I would be more than willing to walk across the street to the US
Court where the newspeople are gathered (like a flock of gaggling geese for
any crumb on the Investigation of the Special Prosecutor) and hand these out
and talk to them.

I could also attend Jesse Jackson's rally at the steps of the capitol
Thursday and hand them out and also distribute to the media.  Of course I
volunteer David Poehlman to freeze with me!

In a more serious tone, I am going to Ohio over the Holidays to visit family
and could stop by the library and talk with the director and his staff.  A
brochure would really be helpful.

rob