EO slides

From: Geoff Freed <Geoff_Freed@wgbh.org>
Date: 7 Oct 1998 14:50:02 -0400
To: "judy brewer" <jbrewer@w3.org>, w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
        Reply to:   EO slides

Chuck Letourneau and I have made progress on our EO presentation slides/Web pages, and we invite WAI/EO members to view and comment on our work thus far.  If possible, please visit

http://www.starlingweb.com/wai/eoslides.htm

prior to the teleconference tomorrow and let us know what you think of the structure and examples.  Some links are operative and some are not; please ignore the dead ones for now.  Also, while you will find examples of transcript files (for audio clips, for example), we have not yet uploaded the audio or movies files.

Thanks!
Geoff Freed/ncam