From: Jeanne Spellman [jeanne@w3.org]
Sent: August-20-15 4:36 PM
To: Treviranus, Jutta (Academic); Richards, Jan
Cc: AUWG
Subject: ATAG PR voting results

I am VERY happy to say that the W3C member voting on the ATAG Proposed
Recommendation has closed with no objections to advancing ATAG 2.0 to
Recommendation.  There were 21 votes in favor and  2 abstentions.

I am working on the preparations for publishing ATAG 2.0 as a W3C
Recommendation. There are announcements to prepare and numerous W3C
support documents to create (Errata page, translation listing page,
etc).  There is a W3C publication moratorium the week of 24-28 August,
so the final publishing will be in September.

I would appreciate help with:
*  Making a plan for publicizing ATAG 2.0 once it is published. Please
contact me if you are willing to blog or write about ATAG or if you have
ideas about getting the word out.
* Proofing the documents a final time

Please think about who in your network of accessibility colleagues you
could contact to ask them to blog or write about ATAG. Expect that our
meeting of 31 August will primarily be about planning outreach.

Regards,

jeanne