Minutes from AUWG Teleconference for 16 June 2014 TODAY

http://www.w3.org/2014/06/16-au-minutes.html

Full text:
WAI AU

Agenda

See also: IRC log

Attendees

Present
Jan, [IPcaller], Jutta, Jeanne
Regrets
Alex, L.
Chair
Jutta Treviranus
Scribe
Jan
Contents

Topics
2. Candidate Recommendation (CR) process update
1. TPAC update (Thurs, Fri slot)?
3. Gathering and building the "Tools and Resources Needed for Testing ATAG 2.0 Success Criteria:"
Other issues
Summary of Action Items
<scribe> Scribe: Jan

2. Candidate Recommendation (CR) process update

JS: Test harness progress...met with MC...found some bugs that he is now working on
... Gave a preliminary version to the IT folks for security review...
... I really like the look of it, we will be able to do a lot of control of the wcag testing....
... If they do all of the success criteria, you don't have to re-enter repetuitive info

JT: Will there be opportunity for the group to look at it?

JS: Due to security its not online anywhere first
... Trying to see if I could set it up on a Google Hangout

AC: I have a GoTo Meeting acct if that helps for next time

JT: So do I ....would be good to look at it in the near future

JR: ETA?

JS: 2 weeks for MC then 1 week for Systems to check it (it will be online in a protected area)

JT: OK so lets add GoTo meeting session to next week (on JTs account)
... Updates on volunteer tester and coordinator

JS: I have no updates ... except I have been writing training program for testers

JT: I've talked to some of my MDID students and a few are interested?
... Will be meeting with CONTACT re: coordinator funding in the near future

1. TPAC update (Thurs, Fri slot)?

JS: Suasan got some extra conference rooms...so we are confirmed for Thurs/Fri...
... 30th and 31 of Oct

JT: Anything else re: TPAC?

3. Gathering and building the "Tools and Resources Needed for Testing ATAG 2.0 Success Criteria:"

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2014AprJun/0043.html

JR: I sent original, Tim commented, then I revised

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2014AprJun/0043.html

AC: Looks good to me

JT: One question...do we need a bit more after "However, once ATAG 2.0 is approved as a Recommendation it will be possible for other authoring tools to conform."

JS: Looks good...

JR: I will followup with Tom B re: Platform Accessibility Service Test Procedure
... I will send you a ZIP of content

JT: Do we need more test content?
... WE have exemplar OERs... talk to Jess, Joanna or Dana

JR: Will do

Other issues

JR: Will remind JT about GOTo meeting

Cheers,