From: Richards, Jan [mailto:jrichards@ocadu.ca]
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2014 12:21 PM
To: w3c-wai-au@w3.org
Subject: RE: AUWG Teleconference for 12 May 2014

Hi all,

I have attached another zip file, this time containing ATAG 2.0 "content pieces" to be used by testers if they are testing tools that by their nature allow only short content entries (e.g. a tool that prompts for an image rather than allowing the importation of HTML that includes an image).

The pieces come mostly from Alastair's document and from the accessible/fixed HTML documents.

Cheers,
Jan

(MR) JAN RICHARDS
PROJECT MANAGER