Minutes from AUWG Teleconference for 9 December (today)

http://www.w3.org/2013/12/09-au-minutes.html

Full text:
WAI AU

Agenda

See also: IRC log

Attendees

Present
Regrets
Cherie_E., Alex_L., Jutta_T., Tim_B._(partial)
Chair
Jan Richards
Scribe
Jan
Contents

Topics
1. Candidate Recommendation (CR) process update (Jeanne and Jan)
2. Implementation report update (Jan)
3. Re-chartering update
4. Other issues?
Summary of Action Items
<scribe> Scribe: Jan
1. Candidate Recommendation (CR) process update (Jeanne and Jan)

JR: The Testing Resources and Implementation Report documents are now up to date with the ATAG 2.0 CR wording.
... Test harness?

JS: Yes, talked to MC...MC will help JS a bit to use the WCAG2 test harness for ATAG2 testing
... MC has already fixed some security issues in the old code
... Now is working on changes to take into account authoring tools

TB: Documentation on its use?

JS: I will be the admin on it.
... We will need to write documentation for tester-users
... There is documentation already for when it was used for WCAG2
... we need to adjust the wording for our uses

TB: Can I see it/

JS: At the moment the wcag2 ver is removed from public for security reasons

JR: When will this be ready?

JS: I'm striving for the beginning of January...since end of year is a good time to get things done

JR: Any other questions?

2. Implementation report update (Jan)

JR: Updated to sync with CR

JS: Also there is a group in australia with a govt Drupal implementation...
... Then this morning, Jeanne got another email from someone at Drupal....

<jeanne> http://buytaert.net/drupal-web-accessibility-to-the-core
JS: This is Drupal's commitment re: accessibility

<jeanne> https://groups.drupal.org/node/383053
JS: Progress on ATAG 2.0 conformance: https://groups.drupal.org/node/164389

JR: Anything else on implementaion?

3. Re-chartering update

JS: Nothing new.

4. Other issues?

JR: Any way Tim could help Jeanne get testing to come along faster?

TB: Can help as time permits.

JS: prob not this week ... but would love your help adapting the instructions form WCAG to ATAG

TB: Just let me know

Next call Dec 16

JS: I will not be

Others: Will be